Maggie Stonadge is the Data Controller at MS Mediation.
- What information we collect and how we collect it
- Why and how we use your information.
- How long we keep your information
- How we may share your information
- Your rights on the information we hold about you
- Access to your information
- How to Contact Us
What information do we collect?
In order to provide our services we collect and process Personal Data from you such as:
- Contact number(s)
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Further sensitive personal information may be obtained during the mediation process
We collect your information from:
- Contact form on our website
- Referrals from other organisations e.g. solicitors
- Information provided during the mediation process
- Feedback form provided after the conclusion of mediation
How we will use the information about you
We will only use you information for legitimate purposes. Your Personal Data may be used in the following ways:
- To provide our services to you
- To respond to your requests and enquiries
- To improve our services, for example by obtaining feedback from you
- To comply with applicable law(s) (for example, to comply with a search warrant or court order) or to carry out professional ethics/conduct investigations
- To enable us to provide, to maintain our own accounts and records and to support and manage our business
How long will we keep your information?
See Data Retention Policy, this can be obtained upon request at email@example.com.
Sharing and Disclosure to Third Parties
MS Mediation will not share your information for marketing or any other purposes with any other organisation without your express permission unless required to do so by law.
Access to your information and correction
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you, please contact us at the address below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that is inaccurate.
We will at all times control and be responsible for any use of your personal information. We will store your data securely to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of your website features may not function as a result.
How to Contact Us
Basepoint Business Centre
1 Winnall Valley Road